Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrity Phone Number images

Large Rectangle
Cool Celebrity Phone Number images

A few nice celebrity phone number images I found:

Monica Rial celebrity phone number
Image by 5of7 Monica Jean Rial, born October 5, 1975 in Denton, Texas, is an American voice actress, ADR director, and script writer. She has provided voices for a number of English language versions of Japanese anime films and television series. Source: Wikipedia Photo taken April 28, 2012 at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, BMO Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Taylor? Is that you? How you doin' girl?? celebrity phone number
Image by bochalla Oh, I hope Taylor won't kill me for posting this photo here. At least I blurred out her phone number, right? Anyway, here's the story: I'm a writer and get to interview lots of interesting and not-so-interesting people as part of my job. Usually I call the person or they call me. If the person's famous, though, it usually starts with a call from a PR person, who then has to hunt down the celebrity for 10 minutes before getting him/her on the phone. So, when the phone rang and the name "Taylor Dayne" popped up (we have caller ID), I nearly crapped myself. I answered with a nervous, "Hello?" Taylor's response: "Bryan! It's Taylor Dayne!" Of course I nearly fainted. I kept it cool, though, and explained that I'm used to some PR person calling first and then connecting me to the person I'm interviewing. Taylor's response: "Well, I'm at home and she's not here. So that ain't happenin'!" (followed by a very hearty laugh). What a great, down-to-earth lady!

Banner